Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sheckler Nosegrind Photo

Here is a new photo I just added to my site.  I actually shot it a few months ago.  Legendary skate photog, and one of my idols, Mike Blabac was out with us that day and shot a very similar photo.  Out of respect to him I wanted to wait until his came out first.  His shot is the new Plan B ad in Thrasher.  It was bitter sweet because it is probably the best skate photo I have ever shot, but I couldn't do anything with it because Mike had the same shot haha.  I don't care though.  Mike is one of the nicest dudes out there and helped me out so much just in that one day shooting with him.  
Ryan had just bought an apartment in the Valley so he could skate with P-Rod, Torey, Shane, and the rest of the valley crew more.  This was the second or third day he was up there.  Torey was hurt but took us around to show us some spots.  Ryan got this trick and also a big frontside flip over like an 11 or 12 stair that day too.  I'll post that photo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment