Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blurry Vegas Trip

I feel like I have been posting too many good photos lately, so I wanted to post some shitty cell phone ones.  My friends and I made the impule decision to go to Vegas on Sunday for Austin Carlile's birthday.  We landed, went to the spa, went to dinner, went to another dinner, went to XS, went to another club to watch Steve Aoki (which we almost didnt get let into because we weren't dressed up to par but Steve got us in.  Thanks Steve.), slept for 45 mins, and went home.  Tal has a lot more photos he is saving for his book one day.

Burbank Airport - The Bad Decisions Begin

Arrival in Las Vegas.  Tal is hyped.

Bad Decisions

Danielle, Austin, and I

Panda and I.  Panda is hot.

Steve Aoki getting ready to throw cake all over some idiots face.  That idiot was hyped. 

XS

No comments:

Post a Comment